McCulloch Group consists of three companies each supporting each other.
• McCulloch Rail are one of the UK’s leading Rail company’s delivering services to the UK rail sector for over 27 years.
• McCulloch International offer a high-quality service to customers on a global basis.
• S & C Engineering are a product design and development business recent acquired by the group
McCulloch Group is looking for an HR Manager to join their Senior Leadership team on a permanent, full time basis supporting over 200 employees across several sites throughout the UK.
Based at our Office in Doncaster you will be a vital member of the leadership team working with the Board of Directors to meet organisational goals and to deliver all Human Resources activities across the business.
Our industry is fast-paced and it is important that all our leaders are approachable and able to respond quickly. We are looking for someone who can provide effective and commercial HR across the business whilst keeping employee wellbeing at the forefront of what we do.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Recruitment, development and management of the HR team.
• Planning, implementing and presenting the future HR strategies of the business.
• Creating and implementing company policies and procedures
• Ensuring that the company’s HR budget is allocated effectively and that it is fully adhered to.
• Building relationships with all senior managers across the group advising on all aspects of HR and ensuring that all company policies are being adhered to across the business.
• Keeping up to date with all relevant legislation • Working with appropriate teams to deliver projects and advice in a reasonable timeframe and to meet agreed deadlines.
• Undertaking investigatory/disciplinary meetings, with the authorisation to take relevant disciplinary action, up to and including dismissal.
• Leading change management
The ideal candidate will have –
• CIPD Level 5 or where no formal qualifications exist, proven relevant experience in a similar environment.
• Up-to-date employment law knowledge
• Be comfortable working in a ‘hand on’ leadership role.
• Have strong knowledge of employment issues.
• Have excellent communication skills at all levels with a high level of confidentiality.
• Be able to work on your own initiative and make decisions quickly when necessary.
• Have the ability to coach others at all levels.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
Vehicle & Plant Technician
Vehicle & Plant Technician
An exciting opportunity has arisen due to continued growth for an experienced Vehicle & Plant Technician to join the team at our Bawtry Depot, South Yorkshire. McCulloch Rail have been established for over 28 years and have expanded to have 4 yards/offices based in Scotland, Doncaster, Luton.
Perform preventive and regular maintenance and repairs to an extensive fleet of vehicles, plant and equipment. You will be responsible for helping the company maintain and improve their high reliability levels for plant performance. The successful candidate will work closely with the Engineering Manager to deliver planned maintenance and unique projects on time in a professional capacity. The role will also rely on using the company’s software programmes to record maintenance activities on time and in a proficient manner.
The successful candidate will be expected to be available to work 2 x weekends on the railway per month depending on the business needs. The role could involve working away from home for a period of up to 2 weeks in the UK and Internationally, with the potential for longer periods with prior agreement.
The role will be split between working at our Bawtry depot and off-site activities, visiting various different sites around England to maintain site-based vehicles and plant. This may also involve covering for other Plant & Vehicle Technicians at other Depots for holiday cover etc.
The company will provide all in-house training requirements and will look to actively invest and develop your skill set.
Salary will be highly competitive
Job Related Vehicle available dependent on competence and qualifications
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 10th March 2021Apply Now